Innovative startups are invited to apply for the Facebook Accelerator Commerce Programme
Facebook Accelerator Commerce Programme is a 12-week non-equity programme supporting innovative startups who renew shopping experiences for buyers and sellers. Facebook is doubling down on commerce and accelerating its work to enable every business to sell online and help people gain inspiration, discover and buy the products they love.
The focus of Facebook has been to bring people together and build community. It is committed to the startup ecosystem and believes that by connecting, and training entrepreneurs, they can proffer solutions to problems.
Facebook’s commerce vision is one unified shopping experience across all its platforms. This is why it invites innovative commerce startups to participate in the Facebook Accelerator Commerce Programme.
- Startups headquartered in Africa, Europe or the Middle East
- Business to Business (B2B) or Business to Business to Consumer (B2B2C) startups with Seed to Series A maturity
- Businesses with evidence of significant progress in business growth and revenue
- Startups with a product that is focused on driving value for customers
- Firms with groundbreaking research or technology
- A diverse and focused leadership team that is hungry to learn from and collaborate with Facebook.
- A dedicated Facebook mentor who will provide guidance on product development and business growth
- A comprehensive content programme covering product innovation and business growth in the commerce space
- A family of products and technologies at your disposal geared towards business growth
- An opportunity to connect with talented founders of innovative commerce startups in Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Firms with new and interesting solutions that drive innovation and enhances shopping experiences.
How to apply
- Visit the official website of Facebook Accelerator Commerce Programme to apply.
The application deadline is Monday, August 31, 2020
Got a story worth telling? Shoot us an email with SUBJECT — “Story Worth Telling” — to [email protected].