Is your startup tech-enabled? Apply for Huawei Spark competition 2020
Huawei Spark 2020 invites tech-startups to participate in its competition for a chance to enter the Huawei Spark Accelerator programme.
It affords participating startups an opportunity to leverage technology and innovation leadership of Huawei, creating a fully connected and intelligent world.
Each winner will get:
- Financial and mentoring support
- Admission to the Huawei Spark Accelerate tier
- Fast track to SLINGSHOT 2020 for top 100 global startups
- An invitation to SLINGSHOT virtual gear-up workshops
- The top two winners will be fast-tracked to compete as a top 100 Global Startup at SLINGSHOT 2020.
- Innovative startups with pioneering solutions on 5G, Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Machine Learning (ML) and analytics, Internet of Things (IoT), Mobile Edge Computing (MEC), and/or mobile and Software as a Service (SaaS) applications.
Startups can fall into any of these categories:
- 5G applications: a killer application that unlocks the true features and potential of 5G
- AI/ML and analytics: applications and solutions that have demonstrated significant improvement in productivity and economics with the use of AI and machine learning
- IoT: With the use of IoT technology, startups should bring to the table devices, connectivity or platform that solves a problem
- MEC: How does your solution leverage MEC in order to bring benefits to enterprises and consumers?
- Mobile and SaaS application: digital businesses that leverage mobile and web-based applications.
How to apply
- Register on the platform and submit a proposal deck of five slides in English addressing the background of your startup, your product, business plan and result to be achieved, resources needed and information on your core team
- Apply via Huawei Spark 2020 website
- Interested tech-deep startups should apply on or before Sunday, October 4, 2020.
Got a story worth telling? Shoot us an email with SUBJECT — “Story Worth Telling” — to [email protected].