Scale-up your startup by entering the Itanna Accelerator Programme 2020
Itanna Accelerator Programme 2020 in collaboration with Honeywell Group is looking for disruptive businesses in the African market that can make a great economic and social impact worldwide.
Itanna is funded by the Honeywell Group and forms a core component of its innovation and strategy. Honeywell Group is committed to funding and supporting entrepreneurs and startups. It will provide mentorship from business leaders and entrepreneurs to help develop your business model.
The Itanna Accelerator Programme 2020 affords participating startups the opportunity to be part of the Itanna family after the programme ends, access to Itanna’s resources, a full network including Honeywell Group’s portfolio companies. Itanna’s mission is to help build the next generation of inspired Nigerian and African businesses.
- Early-stage tech-enabled companies need to have a viable product in place but those without one would also be given consideration
- Startups who were rejected before are invited to apply
- Businesses with great potential to transform Africa.
- $30,000 investment from Honeywell Group to all participants
- Introductions to and guidance from Honeywell Group key decision-makers
- Hands-on advice and training from experts
- Mentoring from leading entrepreneurs and industry experts
- An opportunity to pitch your business to Honeywell Group’s network of investors
- Your business will be invested in after the programme to ensure its continued success
- Customised workshops based on your business objectives
- Great shared office space with all you need to get working.
How to apply
- Submit a video or a pitch detailing your product and the problem it solves
- Visit the homepage of Itanna Accelerator Programme 2020 website to apply.
The application deadline is Monday, November 30, 2020
Got a story worth telling? Shoot us an email with SUBJECT — “Story Worth Telling” — to [email protected].