Tech-startups are invited to apply for Lagos Innovate Talent Development programme
To help increase investment and survival rates of Lagos based startups, Lagos Innovate Talent Development programme in partnership with Honeywell Group is supporting capacity development by facilitating access to tech-focused entrepreneurship content and programming.
Lagos Innovate Talent Development programme is currently open for individuals interested in developing technological skills for scaling up their startups. Programme under this scheme are technology, entrepreneurship,coding, software design, and development.
The initiative funds up to 80% of the cost of programme attendance by the highest potential individuals such as founders, developers or technology startup employees active in the Lagos tech startup ecosystem through a student loan programme. It has partnered with the following training partners allowing applicants to choose from any that suits them.
Univelcity offers these courses:
- Full stack development for mobile applications
- Python programming for web and data science
- Frontend design and engineering.
NESA by Makers Academy ( online training)
Slatecube (online training)
- Full stack web development
- Comprehensive digital marketing
- GIT and GITHUB for developers.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 22 and 40
- Applicants must have completed NYSC as at July 2020
- Applicants must be Lagos residents.
- Expert mentorship on above-stated programmes
- An opportunity to network with other business owners.
How to apply
- Visit the official website of Lagos Innovate Talent Development to apply
- Apply on or before Friday, August 21, 2020.
Got a story worth telling? Shoot us an email with SUBJECT — “Story Worth Telling” — to [email protected].