Apply for Mèrieux Foundation’s Small Grant Programme (£5,000 in funding)
The Mèrieux Foundation’s Small Grant programme 2020 contributes towards financing projects that contribute to improving the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases. Beneficiary mothers and children will be given priority.
The aim of the Mèrieux Foundation’s Small Grant is to fight the infectious diseases that affect vulnerable populations in developing countries. The organisation works closely with local and international partners in regions prone to infectious outbreaks.
- Selected projects will receive financial support of up to £5000
- are registered with the authorities of the country
- are recognised as a public entity or equivalent status for foreign structures
- are under a nonprofit and independent management
- fight against the infectious diseases that affect the most vulnerable population especially mothers and children
- respect and sign the ethical principles of the Mèrieux Foundation namely: transparency, professionalism, quality, independence, non-discrimination and respect
- aren’t guilty of committing acts contrary to the principles of the Mèrieux Foundation
- respect ethical principles and gender inequality in the implementation of the project
- are in harmonisation with existing initiatives in the concerned location
- have strong links with local authorities, local associations and beneficiaries
- ensures projects are adapted to the population that is targeted and are long-term in nature
- propose concrete solutions beyond education and raising awareness
- gets involved in projects that take a global approach to health, including physical, social and psychological aspects
Documents to attach
- Copy of the official statutes of the organisation
- Activity report from the previous year of the organisation
- Budget and financial accounts from the previous year, certified by the competent authorities
- Detailed budget of the project
- Location map of the budget
- Any useful document related to the project
- Any reference for financial and operational partners of the organisation
How to apply
- Visit the official website of Mèrieux Foundation Small Grant to apply
The application deadline is Saturday, August 1, 2020.
We’ve partnered with Sidebrief, a Legal compliance company to help as many as possible businesses access and get the necessary document for the FG N50bn Covid-19 credit facility. Interested? Get started for free.
Got a story worth telling? Shoot us an email with SUBJECT — “Story Worth Telling” — to [email protected].