Siemens innovation ecosystem’s Tech for Sustainability Campaign ($60K)
The Tech for Sustainability Campaign is a global initiative for students, researchers, startups and innovative individuals to leverage technology to solve real-world sustainability challenges.
Thematic areas of participation
- Connecting global energy markets
- Sustainability as a decision factor in manufacturing
- Ecodesign for train’s balises
- Driving climate resiliency
- Sustainability through cybersecurity
- Securing reliable energy data for sustainable sites and buildings
- Participate in a hackathon by developing your ideas best
- A cash prize of $ 60,000
- Multiply impact in real-world challenges by solving real problems together for a sustainable future
- Pitch in front of top management by showing your solution to Siemens Management
How to apply
Click here to apply for theTech for Sustainability Campaign. The deadline for application is Tuesday, December 5, 2023.
Got an interesting scoop or news tip? Shoot an email with the subject “story worth telling” to [email protected]