Union Bank in partnership with Co-Creation Hub (CcHub) has opened applications for its Campus Innovation Challenge 2018. The initiative aims to discover and support students engaged in entrepreneurial activities across tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
Union Bank Campus Innovation Challenge is looking for innovative, technology-driven ideas that address social and business challenges in Nigeria. The ideas should be related to but not limited to education, agriculture, financial inclusion, millennial banking and creative arts.
- Applicant must be an undergraduate of any discipline in a tertiary institution in Nigeria
- Applicants are either an individual or a team with a maximum of 3 members
- Business idea must solve a local challenge in Nigeria
- The Top 3 selected candidates get prize money worth ₦3million
- The Top 3 ideas will be supported with a range of services to turn their ideas into full working products in early 2019
- Incubation support from CcHub support services
- Partnership opportunities with Union Bank and its partners
- Opportunity to leverage Union Bank’s strategic networks to bring their ideas to life
How to Apply
To enter the Campus Innovation Challenge, applicants should click on the link . Deadline for applications is Sunday, August 5, 2018. Winners will be announced during the pitch event in August 2018.