Are you a startup with a product launched in the market and are looking for an opportunity to grow? Then participate in the Facebook Startup Circles programme 2020. The aim of the programme is to help startups at the product-building stage of development and growth to achieve their goals.
- Framework for product and business growth developed and used by Facebook
- Guidance and feedback from experienced startup advisors to help you solve problems
- Access to a network of contacts in the startup space to help advance your growth
- Scale effectively with an immersive, locally tailored programme that provides training on Facebook’s approach to products and businesses
- One-on-one mentorship from Facebook employees
- Open to early-stage entrepreneurs with a functional prototype and are looking for product-market fit
- Applicant must be 18 years or older as at the time of applying
- You must reside and be a legal resident in the same location as the startup circle you’re applying for
- Applicant must be in a designated leadership or management position at his business such as Cofounder, Founder or CEO
- You should be in a position to act as at when needed
- Government officials or those related to a government official cannot participate in the programme
- More than one individual from a startup may apply but only individuals who meet the criteria will be considered
- have a minimum of two employees
- have a minimally viable tech-dependent product offering
- have a business-to-business or business-to-consumer sales model
- hold a valid business state licensure
- have an existing business manager account dedicated to your startup
How to apply
- Visit the Facebook Startup Circles programme website to apply
Deadline: Applications are on a rolling basis and decisions are communicated via email within a few weeks.
We’ve partnered with Sidebrief, a Legal compliance company to help as many as possible businesses access and get the necessary document for the FG N50bn Covid-19 credit facility. Interested? Get started for free.
Got a story worth telling? Shoot us an email with SUBJECT — “Story Worth Telling” — to [email protected]