Elevator Pitch Competition 2024: Win cash prizes up to $240,000
Elevator Pitch Competition 2024 seeks fintech, proptech, and mobilitytech startups with global-scale innovations.
Leveraging Hong Kong’s largest innovation ecosystem, Elevator Pitch Competition 2024 is a platform for international companies aiming to expand in Asia.
The competition provides tailored support and a vast network for global startups to enter Asia, accelerating their growth in the region’s booming market.
For over 20 years, the organiser, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTP) has built Hong Kong as an international innovation and technology hub.
With a thriving ecosystem supporting over 10 unicorns and leading R&D hubs, including biotechnology, AI, robotics, fintech, and smart city tech, HKSTP fosters growth in Hong Kong, the Greater Bay Area, Asia, and beyond.
With over 13,000 research professionals, 1,400 tech companies, and three INNOPARKs, HKSTP solidifies Hong Kong’s position as a global I&T launchpad within the GBA innovation powerhouse.
Fintech, Proptech, and Mobilitytech startup founders stand a chance to gain the following benefits:
- Top 12 finalists in each category receive a $10,000 cash reward
- One winner from each category gets an additional $20,000 cash prize
- The EPiC 2024 Champion, chosen from category winners, receives a US$60,000 cash reward
- Opportunity to win a $5 million investment and $240,000 in cash rewards
- Exposure to 350+ business partners and 1,000 investors
- Access to the GBA/China market
- Market Exploration Initiative knowledge
- Support for New Market Entry through Value-Added Services from HKSTP
To be eligible for the Elevator Pitch Competition:
- Tech companies must be incorporated for less than ten years
- Participants must acknowledge and consent to the Terms before proceeding
- Employees of the Organizer, their immediate families, and those professionally involved in the Event are not eligible
A panel of well-known Asian CEOs, business owners, and investors will evaluate contestants based on:
- Uniqueness: Inventiveness and competitive advantage
- Market Size: Potential for product or service growth
- Strategy: Organized steps to achieve business objectives.
How to Apply
Applications for the Elevator Pitch Competition 2024 are ongoing till December 31, 2023. Seize the opportunity here and pitch your way to success.
Got an interesting scoop or news tip? Shoot an email with the subject “story worth telling” to [email protected]