Got innovative ideas and technologies beyond Covid-19? Apply now for UNIDO global call 2020
UNIDO has made a global call for its “Innovative ideas and technologies vs. COVID-19 and beyond”. It is an initiative inspired by ITPO (Investment and Technology Promotion Offices) Italy and promoted by UNIDO (United Nations Industrial Development Organization).
As the pandemic continues to surge, businesses are collapsing and the economy is affected negatively on a global scale. There is a need for innovative ideas to help cope with the aftereffects of the pandemic and make plans for recovery.
The UNIDO global call aims to identify and offer solutions to tackle the effects of COVID-19 on the economy and beyond. This could possibly help developing countries and economies grapple the effects of the pandemic and deal with the aftermath successfully.
- Micro, small, medium and large companies
- Research centres, incubators, technology transfer offices, University spin-offs, academia
- Public-private partnerships
- Associations, business consortia, company networks, private foundations, NGOs
Four winners of UNIDO global call would be selected for the following categories:
- Health emergency
- Energy and environment
- Food and agriculture
- Resilient industries and infrastructures
Winners will get the following benefits:
- Opportunity to participate as a keynote speaker and guest of honour at the final award ceremony of UNIDO virtually
- An avenue to assist in defining a promotional strategy
- Showcase winning proposals in Dubai coming 2021
- Privilege to use an exhibition pass and booth space at Euroscience open forum 2020 in Italy
- Advisory and mentorship services concerning the awarded project
- Honest brokering services to access through ad hoc promotional activities to the worldwide UNIDO and ITPOs network with the aim of guaranteeing maximum visibility to the winner proposal and foster the conclusion of the international technical, financial and academic partnership
How to apply
Visit the official UNIDO website to apply. The application deadline is Tuesday, June 30, 2020
We’ve partnered with Sidebrief, a Legal compliance company to help as many as possible businesses access and get the necessary document for the FG N50bn Covid-19 credit facility. Interested? Get started for free.
Got a story worth telling? Shoot us an email with SUBJECT — “Story Worth Telling” — to [email protected].